2012 FISA Asian Olympic Qualification Regatta in Chungju, Korea
| Entry |
• Deadline to be confirmed by FISA Additional information(Entry Sheet, Contact etc) is will be provided by FISA
| Provisional Programme |
• Wed. 25, April : Team managers' Meeting and Draw
• Thu. 26, April : Heats
• Fri. 27, April : Repechages
• Sat. 28, April : Semi-Finals
• Sun. 29, April : Finals
| Events | The competition will consist of the following events :
• Men Single Sculls (M1x)
• Men Lightweight Double Sculls (LM2x)
• Women Single Sculls (W1x)
• Women Lightweight Double Sculls (LW2x)
| Notice | • The system for additional manager meetings and event operation shall abide by FISA operating system stated in FISA Rules of Racing and Event Regulation.
• Boats and all other equipments of participants should be in line with FISA Rules of Racing and Event Regulations and each association should bring their own equipment Some equipment will be available for rental (see page xx for more details).
• Participants shall be responsible for insuring their own.
| Training Camp |
- Arrival: 15, April
- Camp opening: 16, April
- Camp closing: 25, April
• Legal liability
- Participants should take insurance with coverage for property damage and body injury for him or herself and their equipments.
- The Organising Committee shall not take any responsibility for damages of all kinds caused during training camp.
• Notice: please, send your schedule for arrival to and departure from Korea in advance to this following e-mail address.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
• Contact us: please do not hesitate to contact us when you have any requests and/or questions on participation in training camp.
- Person in charge: Jin HAN
- Contact point: Tel +82 43 850 6682, fax +82 43 850 3209
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Required document for visa issuance |
Passport, application form issuance, fee, letter from O.C
Embassy of each nation might request additional documents.
• Request for invitation issuance for visa application
- Eligible person of request: participants who want to have visa issuance
- Mandatory items to check: Name, gender, birth, nationality, expire date of passport, number of passport, occupancy and title
- Due date for request: 30 days prior to the event Posting of issued invitation for visa issuance by the Organising Committee: 25 days prior to the event
| Person in charge for visa application |
• Name: Choung Jin Hun, Jin HAN
• Address: 2013 FISA World Rowing Championships Organising Committee F10 Chungju City Hall, 21 Eutteum-ro, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, Republic of Korea
• Tel/Fax: + 82 43 850 6681 / + 82 43 850 3209
• E-mail: email@example.com
| Transport Network |
Airline • International air routes from approximately 170 cities in 50 countries
- Two hours distance from the Incheon International Airport, the # 1 airport in Asia
- 40-minute distance from the Cheongju International Airport
Road • Great accessibility to the city through high speed transportation networks, largely thanks to its geographical advantage of being located at the center of the nation
• Jungbu inter-continental highway shortens driving hours to Chungju from metropolitan area, airports and ports
• East-west highway(section from Pyeongtak to Chungju) will be opened
• Buses access to everywhere in Korea through high speed bus systems
• Accessible from all directions, linked with national road 3, 19, 36 and 38
Rail • Chungbuk Rail Service, electrified for the environment, will be operated.
| Team Transportation |
• Shuttle bus service from international airports to official accommodation will be provided by the Organising Committee free of charge.
• Each team should confirm their arrival and departure times in advance.
| International transport of boats |
• The Organising Committee can introduce you quality transport agencies for your boat transport.
• It will take from one to three hours from international ports such as Incheon, Pyeongtak and Busan to the Regatta.
| Official Accommodation |
• Suanbo Chosun Tourist Hotel, Grand Hotel, Holly Spa Hotel
• During the event, shuttle bus service between official hotels and the Regatta will be provided by the Organising
Committee at free of charge.
• Reservation & Inquiry: please contact the Organising Committee when you have questions and requests on hotel reservation.
- Person in charge: Hong Seong Seol, Jin HAN
- Contact point: + 82 43 850 6682 (fax + 82 43 850 3209)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Other accommodation facilities |
• 533 rooms of seven hotels around the Regatta
• High-quality condominium with 671 units
• Accommodation facilities in Suanbo area are accessible in 20-30 minutes from the Tangeum Regatta
| Food |
• All meals will be composed of various foods to satisfy your preferences and served in buffet.
• Breakfast and dinner will be served in accommodations and lunch in a athlete restaurant in the Regatta.
| Boat Rental |
• Boats rental service will be provided for all teams which do not bring their own boats.
• Daily lease expense is USD 25 for single scull and USD 35 for double scull.
• Please, inform us in advance on the number and period of boat leasing to following e-mail address.
• Person in charge
- Name: Shin, Dong-hee and Han,Jin
- Tel: + 82 43 850 6681
- Fax: +82 43 850 3209
- E-mail: email@example.com
| Bicycle Rental |
• You can conveniently rent bicycles at a designated place in the Regatta.
• A total number of 30 bicycles are available at USD 3 per day
| Media Service |
• Media from all over the world will enjoy state-of-the-art services which enhance its reporting on great performances of Asian rowers.
• High-speed Internet service, telecom and fax will be provided.
| Contact |
• Address: 2013 World Rowing Championships Organising Committee F10 Chungju City Hall, 21 Eutteum-ro, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, Republic of Korea
• Tel: + 82 43 850 6682
• Fax: + 82 43 850 3209
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Webpage: http://2013chungju.org